Wednesday, October 7, 2009



hey guysss


sorry i've been m.i.a. for like.. ever! There's just been sooo many things happening lately.. but no more excuses! I've been buying a lot of mac products lately.. and the two latest thing I got was a lipstick in Politely Pink- its a lustre and i got a dazzleglass in funtabulous!

The Politely Pink is a sheer pink.. with nude-ish tones.. veryyy pretty! and funtabulous.. is a violet with kind of a blue sheen to it too.. very fun color!

So far my favorite lipstick is Cherish from mac and Nude Rose from the new dsquared2 collection.. but Cherish is like.. a perfect pink nude for me..!! so i highly recommend it. :]


anything you guys recommend for me?!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I am now following your blog.Pls check out mine. I am having two giveaways on my two blogs. On my hair blog http://www.tinukewilson.blogspot.com, I am giving away Karen Body Beautiful Luscious Mask and a few other goodies and on my makeup blog, http://www.expressivemakeup.blogspot.com,I am giving away an Estee Lauder Gift Set. Pls check out theses giveaways soon as they end on MAY 31ST AND JUNE 1ST. Have a great weekend and be blessed

    Regards,

    Tinuke

    ReplyDelete